Veho Tech, Inc Mobile Terms of Service
1. When you opt-in to Veho's Delivery Notification Program, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. Veho typically sends a customer one message the day before a delivery, alerting the customer that an order is on its way; one message the morning of delivery with an estimated time window; one message at the time of delivery, often containing an image or signature serving as proof of delivery. Veho may also send a message subsequent to delivery, requesting feedback for quality control purposes. Customers may also send messages to Veho with questions or instructions regarding delivery.
3. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.